Thursday, October 12, 2006

Schizophrenia Part II

lagi pasal smlm..i am very stunned and frustrated by the email so i forwarded to one of my best kakak. she's likes my sister because she always comfort me when i felt sad. then i received her email by saying this;

'Assalamualaikum, Dear My little Sister Raudzah, Don't worry too much ya..Everything that had happened sometime is beyond our control especially when dealing with people's attitude.

"For everything there is a season;And a time for every matter under heaven;A time to be born, and a time to die;A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;A time to break down, and a time to build up;A time to weep, and a time to laugh; A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to seek, and a time to lose;A time to keep, and a time to throw away;A time to love, and a time to hate;A time for war, and a time for peace"

The road of life is seldom a smooth one, its dotted with speed bumps, potholes and numerous detours. While it is easy to lose your way traveling along such a road, you need not despair. Please do not give up in any difficulties. No great thing is created suddenly any more than a bunch of grapes. Patience is one of the best and most valuable virtues of life.

Wassalam,

Sincerely yours,

Kak Mas.'

i am very touching with her email. she always beside me and support me. in fact, her words really inspire me.

also, i forwarded the 'avakadabra' email to my closest kakak since we are in the same group since 1st sem we are in UiTM. she called me last night and she was telling me 'be a strong girl, masuk telinga kanan keluar telinga kiri la, jangan hilang focus'..this morning, when i opened my mailbox, i've found her email;

'Raudzah,
Budak ni tulis ikut perasaan, buat tak reti je. memeang teruk dia hentam awak. Anyway, tinggal lagi i-2 minggu je. Sabarlah yea,,, ikut je rentak diaorg.jgn pening kepala nanti awak yang susah. Org2 macam ni otaknye ada tak betul sikit, ada yang short kot... Jgn risaulah ada hikmah di sebaliknya. Anyway, the way she presented her opinion macam anak2 sekolah rendah. May be she's not mature yet. Dah lah buat tak kisah je. Anyway... jgn sedih2 and good luck.
Bye'


after i finished reading these email, i felt so relief and i found my SPIRIT back! thanks kak. i am very lucky to have kakak like them whom are understand how my works.

thanks kakak.

To Allah, permudahkanlah segala urusanku.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home