Thursday, September 21, 2006

I am Explaining Few Things

Since there are few people from my previous company found my blog, and few of them felt bitter from my blog . Therefore, I want to dedicate this entry for them.

I would like to take this opportunity to say sorry to all my friends in PMO since they didn’t know what is the exactly reason I went out from the company until someone found my 'diaries' and forwarded to selected staff.

To be frank, I didn’t mean to lie and hurt them. But, it is a promise, where I won’t tell anybody about my resignation except only for selected people.

I am very grateful to Allah because He made me to meet these wonderful people@teammates@friends. I’m telling you guys..they are a very good people and you wont be ever regret to know them!

To Nurul Huda Md Radzi, I am very sorry. Nonetheless, I am very honor to have you as a friend and I am very thankful on what you’ve done to me especially to be my good advisor! I do hope that you could understand what I’ve done to you. Thanks for your frankness. Totally, it is no hurt feeling at all because you are telling me the right thing. Forever Friend, k!

K Nora @ Norrasidah Ismail, thank you for being such a wonderful project manager@kakak. You’d taught me a lot about what LIFE it is and your lessons are very beneficial for me.

To Mahessan, you such the ‘goodest’ (cipta perkataan baru) deskmate la bro! Miss to listen you ‘khutbah’. Sorry, I didn’t turn up during your wedding day. Congratulations, anyway.

Finally, it was priceless experience working in this company. I am proud to have a chance to work with PMO teams and to have friend like you. However, I have to go because I looking for my future enhancement and I know all of you are waiting the right time to chaw like me too. I am sorry for not telling you the truth. Good luck for your future endeavor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home