Thursday, July 13, 2006

Zidane: Materazzi did INSULT my MOTHER and SISTER

Zinedine Zidane: 'He insulted my mother and sister. I am a man and would have preferred to be punched in the face than have those words said to me'

Disgraced football star Zinedine Zidane has broken his silence over his savage World Cup headbutt - confirming Marco Materazzi had insulted his "mother and sister."

During an interview on French television tonight, Zidane, 34, said: "The guilty man was the man who provoked what I did." Zidane continued: "He (Materazzi) said some very nasty things about my mother and my sister. I tried not to listen to him but he kept repeating them."

He said: "They words which hurt me very deeply. They were very serious, and hurt me personally. They were about my mother and my sister".

Admitting he had to be punished, Zidane said he still felt bitter that the man who had provoked his head butt got away free.

(Tahniah Zidane, kerana mempertahankan maruah keluarga kamu!)

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home