Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mimpi Yang Sempurna

its been almost a week, i didnt update my blog. recently, i am busy with my assignment (warghhhhh!! i still not start writing my proposal).

still remember my previous post? about 'Smallville Boy'??this time i want to write about him. we are good 'friend' and recently our friendship seem likes to change as 'relationship' again. obviously, i am very happy because that is what i want. our friendship remains harmony and peace until today.

today, he started to talk about something more serious related to our relationship..apa lagi kalo bukan hal kawin² ni. seriously, i am happy but there is something deep inside my heart macam curious. i just want him to be happy when he decided to choose me as his wife kan, but am i good enough for him to make him happy? i dont want him regret when he marry me. waktu alam bercinta, semuanya nampak indah.kentut yang busuk pun, bau wangi. but after married, will you feel the same? everything (in and out) is revealed, and at that time, each of us will know strenghs and weaknesses of your partner. waktu tu baru nak menyesal etc.. i dont want this kind of problem happen to him because i know him very well. for me, he is deserved a very good woman (perhaps me la kan walaupun tidak). tak mahu dia tersalah pilih and end up dalam hidup dia PENYESALAN yang tak sudah.

i tried to explain to him about this, however, he had misunderstood about this. as usual, when we had 'nerve war' tu, he will not answer my phone, reply my sms, and reply Y!M. in my Y!M tu, i said to him 'we try so many times, but we always end up like this...' perkataan end up tu, dia anggap aku ni mintak break-off ngan dia..padahal what i am trying to say is 'kita ni selalunya baik² tapi selalu pengabih bergaduh dan salah faham'. he was totally salah faham ayat aku tu dan seperti yang dijangkakan memang dia tak angkat phone!

this guy memang obvious EGO nya. sebab after i explained to him, jangan kata 'sorry', apa pun dak! in fact, he didnt logoff his Y!M and let me send his pm to him. when i called, vmail will answer my call and when i sms, haram nak dibalasnya! c'mon la 'smallville boy'..you are totally misunderstood, terima la.aku bukan nya nak gelak pun! we can be a good couple (perhaps) kalo dia boleh terima kesalahan diri sendiri..

this sort of thing, buat aku lagi semak perut! dah la assignment banyak tak siap lagi..bukan nak bagi senang kerja aku..bagi lagi susah lagi ada..mana la aku tak pilih hidup sendiri dari 'berpasangan'.

letih la nak melayan kerenah manusia ni. i can feel that, every time we have 'nerve war', I AM THE ONE who will beralah and say sorry even i am INNOCENT! aku tak suka nak bergaduh lama² ni, sebab buang masa. tapi kalau dah selalu..sapa pun naik BENGANG gak kan??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home