Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Leaving on the Jet Plane

after several months i've thinking to quit from my current employer..now, on Mac 2006, i've decided to quit from tricubes berhad. i've sent my resignation letter last week. i thought nobody will talk about my resignation, but im totally wrong.

yesterday evening, my teammates had makan² with my x-boss at Suq, Putrajaya. dengan yakin, my x-boss asked my teammates about my resignation..waktu tu apa lagi, semua orang yang makan masa tu terkejut bewak, beruk etc. mana taknya, aku tak pernah cerita kat sapa² yang aku resign, sekali buzz! @ gaban zek belah 2...i'm quit! pasal benda ni, i didnt tell anyone else XCEPT my boss and my HR asst. manager. dunno how the news can spread out seperti light speed.

petang tu juga, i'd received a call from my friend@teammate, tanya benda yang sama. i'm just took long silent! she told me that PMO (my current department) has many deliverables which need to be delivered to the clients! and i'm quit from the company. at that time, i feel like i want to ask her this question 'If you have better opportunity and better offer, would you like to stay with the company?' im sure nobody will stay with their current company if there is any better offer comes in front of them! i think this is not my problem anymore, since, i'd completed all my documentation which i am supposed to incharge it.

today, my good project manager asked me the reason im leaving. i just said that i want to concerntrate to my study. i going to be a FULL-TIME student. if anyone want to meet me, find me at UIA or UiTM. then he said that my reason is totally not valid. tak tahu nak cakap apa dah.

actually, there is another reason on my resignation. however, i do promise to myself that i WILL NOT REVEAL to anybody else the reason that makes me to resign from my current company. biarlah cuma aku, keluargaku, teman² rapatku dan en.Zailan yang tahu kenapa aku dengan berani meninggalkan Tricubes Berhad.

To Allah, please give me your bless for me to start a new life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home