Friday, March 17, 2006

A Hurting Write

Blood is dripping from my heart,
as I try to write,
I have so much pain,
I'm hurt a lot,
I can't explain all this,
I'm just falling apart,
no one understands.

I don't know where to start,
and I don't know where to end,
love hurts so much,
like a thousand stabbing knives,
especially when you have all this pain,
that you wish you could deny.

I'm so sore right now,
my heart is racing fast,
I wish I could forget all this,
and leave it in the past,
but there will always be a memory,
a memory of us.

I will always hold this memory,
even though you won't care,
and the scar you left in my heart,
will always be there.

Thank you to Amanda for the news.i do hope that you was telling the truth. i believe there is always PAYBACK time. it like Scorpion's song entitled 'What You Give, You Get Back!'. Thank you to Allah for granted my doa everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home