Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My Spirit

I thought sometime alone was what we really needed
you said this time would hurt more than it helps
but I couldn't see that I thought it was the end of a beautiful story
and so I left the one I loved at home to be alone (alone)
and I tried to find out if this one thing is true that I'm nothing without you
I know better now and I've had a change of heart

I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else
I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart


And then I met someone and thought she could replace you
we got a long just fine we wasted time because she was not you
we had a lot of fun though we knew we were faking
love was not impressed with our connection they were all lies, all lies
so I'm here cause I found this one thing is true that
I'm nothing without you I know better now and I've had a change of heart

I can't blame you if you turn away from me, like I've done you,
I can only prove the things I say with time,please be mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home